- We offer wholesale accounts to brick-and-mortar retailers and online retailers
- After reviewing your application, we may ask you for additional information to qualify and approve your account
- All products purchased under a wholesale account must only be used for resale purposes
- After your wholesale account has been approved, you will receive login information to begin placing wholesale orders directly through our website
- Our minimum opening order is $100 USD
- Our minimum reorder is $100 USD
- All products are sold in multiples of 6
- All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice
- Please note that the actual color of our products may vary slightly from the photographs shown on our website
- Samples can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see the actual product prior to placing an order. To obtain samples, you will be charged the wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges. the cost of samples will be credited towards your first order.
- All CRATED promotions are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail and are not available to wholesale accounts
Payment Methods & Terms
- We accept the following payment methods for orders placed on our website:
- All major credit cards
- PayPal (in USD currency only)
- After six months and over $1,000 in orders, accounts are welcome to apply for Net 30 terms. Once terms are approved, the option to pay with a business check or bank wire transfer will also be made available
- A 5% monthly service charge will be assessed for all past due invoices. Orders will be placed on hold for accounts with past due invoices until invoices are paid in full
- In addition to international shipping charges, international wholesale customers are responsible for any taxes and customs-related duty fees as applicable. In some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to CRATED once your order has left our warehouse. Payment for such post-delivery fees and charges must be submitted to CRATED immediately upon receipt of invoice.
Returns & Cancellations
- We do not accept returns on wholesale orders
- In the event that you’ve received damaged or defective items, please accept our apologies! Please reach out to us within 5 days of order receipt at email@example.com, providing both the order number in question and details about the damaged or defective product you received.
- Order cancellations are accepted only in the event we are not able to meet the agreed-upon delivery date for your order. We are not able to accept order cancellations under any other circumstances.
Discounts & Retail Pricing
- With the exception of short-term promotions or sales, our products may not be sold for less than the current US MSRP retail price listed on our website
We reserve the right to refuse future business with any account reselling our products at or near wholesale prices
Third Party Websites
The resale of CRATED products via Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, auction sites, or social media sites (such as Facebook or Instagram) is not permitted. Failure to comply may result in your wholesale account being revoked.
- All photographs, designs, products, content, text, and graphics found within the CRATED website are the exclusive intellectual property of CRATED and its licensors and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent
- If you would like to use our product photography to market CRATED products, you must be an approved CRATED retailer
- If you are an approved retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of CRATED and we maintain discretion over final usage of images.
- All CRATED photos and written content may only be used on another website or in print with express permission from and when credited to CRATED
- All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when CRATED is credited and tagged when applicable
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms
Please send us a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to partnering with you!